Global Steel and Iron Fastener Market to 2017 – Market Size, Growth and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries is a comprehensive package that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for steel and iron fasteners. The package provides the market size, growth, and forecasts at the global level as well as for each of the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive package include:
- What is the global market size for steel and iron fasteners?
- What is the steel and iron fastener market size in over 70 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of fasteners?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for steel and iron fasteners as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of fasteners:
- Coach screws
- Other wood screws
- Cotters and cotter-pins
- Screw rings and screw hooks
- Self-tapping screws
- Spring washers and other lock washer
- Other washers
- Other steel and iron fasteners
The package is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global steel and iron fastener market. This package makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.